Allstate Materials Inc.
Allstate Materials Inc. has recently purchased Coosa Sand and Gravel in Gadsden, Alabama for an undisclosed amount, making this their third acquisition in the past 12 months.
Chris Van Veldhuizen, President of Allstate Materials, made the announcement earlier this month saying, “While many companies are battening down the hatches, the timing of the purchase and location of the Coosa operation is an integral part of our overall business strategy”.
He went on to explain how the experience and resources of Allstate Materials will enable the newly purchased company to expand into the Tennessee and Georgia markets, as well as expand their product lines to include the golf course industry. Allstate Materials Inc. has just completed providing USGA spec sand and gravel to the Alabama State Parks Lake Guntersville Golf Course this past month.
Allstate Materials Inc. based in California, operates two locations within the State of Alabama and is impressed with the warm reception received by local and state leaders. “Alabama has a common sense approach to new business development, and we are looking forward to developing long term relationships through out the state,” Mr. Van Veldhuizen has recently said.
In addition to the golf industry, Allstate Materials is producing Metallurgical Gravel for the state’s Silica producers, and sand and gravel for the state’s construction industry.
For more information go to www.allstatematerials.com
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks341 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)293 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views