Allstate Materials Inc.
Allstate Materials Inc. has recently purchased Coosa Sand and Gravel in Gadsden, Alabama for an undisclosed amount, making this their third acquisition in the past 12 months.
Chris Van Veldhuizen, President of Allstate Materials, made the announcement earlier this month saying, “While many companies are battening down the hatches, the timing of the purchase and location of the Coosa operation is an integral part of our overall business strategy”.
He went on to explain how the experience and resources of Allstate Materials will enable the newly purchased company to expand into the Tennessee and Georgia markets, as well as expand their product lines to include the golf course industry. Allstate Materials Inc. has just completed providing USGA spec sand and gravel to the Alabama State Parks Lake Guntersville Golf Course this past month.
Allstate Materials Inc. based in California, operates two locations within the State of Alabama and is impressed with the warm reception received by local and state leaders. “Alabama has a common sense approach to new business development, and we are looking forward to developing long term relationships through out the state,” Mr. Van Veldhuizen has recently said.
In addition to the golf industry, Allstate Materials is producing Metallurgical Gravel for the state’s Silica producers, and sand and gravel for the state’s construction industry.
For more information go to www.allstatematerials.com
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views