Almo Process: Improved sizer features
Almo Process says it recently optimized several product features on its Mogensen sizer. The output ports were redesigned to optimize material flow and feature larger inspection ports and fixed fastenings.
The vibration system’s capacity was increased through prevention of plugged mesh openings. The screen tensioning system was improved; its simplified concept is said to result in reduced maintenance time and an improved ability to withstand dust. The company says the newly redesigned dust covers are ergonomic and easy to handle and are designed to be scratch resistant and withstand heat to 185 degrees F.
From our partners
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2312 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...544 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views