Almo Process: Improved sizer features
Almo Process says it recently optimized several product features on its Mogensen sizer. The output ports were redesigned to optimize material flow and feature larger inspection ports and fixed fastenings.
The vibration system’s capacity was increased through prevention of plugged mesh openings. The screen tensioning system was improved; its simplified concept is said to result in reduced maintenance time and an improved ability to withstand dust. The company says the newly redesigned dust covers are ergonomic and easy to handle and are designed to be scratch resistant and withstand heat to 185 degrees F.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views