Almo Process: Improved sizer features
Almo Process says it recently optimized several product features on its Mogensen sizer. The output ports were redesigned to optimize material flow and feature larger inspection ports and fixed fastenings.
The vibration system’s capacity was increased through prevention of plugged mesh openings. The screen tensioning system was improved; its simplified concept is said to result in reduced maintenance time and an improved ability to withstand dust. The company says the newly redesigned dust covers are ergonomic and easy to handle and are designed to be scratch resistant and withstand heat to 185 degrees F.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views