Almo Process: Improved sizer features
Almo Process says it recently optimized several product features on its Mogensen sizer. The output ports were redesigned to optimize material flow and feature larger inspection ports and fixed fastenings.
The vibration system’s capacity was increased through prevention of plugged mesh openings. The screen tensioning system was improved; its simplified concept is said to result in reduced maintenance time and an improved ability to withstand dust. The company says the newly redesigned dust covers are ergonomic and easy to handle and are designed to be scratch resistant and withstand heat to 185 degrees F.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views