Almo Process: Improved sizer features
Almo Process says it recently optimized several product features on its Mogensen sizer. The output ports were redesigned to optimize material flow and feature larger inspection ports and fixed fastenings.
The vibration system’s capacity was increased through prevention of plugged mesh openings. The screen tensioning system was improved; its simplified concept is said to result in reduced maintenance time and an improved ability to withstand dust. The company says the newly redesigned dust covers are ergonomic and easy to handle and are designed to be scratch resistant and withstand heat to 185 degrees F.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter430 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)259 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees248 Views