AMCAST’s blow bars for Horizontal Shaft Impact crushers
AMCAST’s blow bars for Horizontal Shaft Impact crushers are manufactured with only the highest quality materials and are available with wear resistant inserts (WRI) to further extend the wear life of these bars. AMCAST’s newest alloy F60, FX15 medium chrome, and FX25 high chrome alloy blow bars with WRI are strong enough to face the most demanding of crushing needs.
For Jaws and Cones, AMCAST provides a patent pending manganese alloy called MNX50. Unlike any other manganese available, this proprietary blend combines the best attributes of all the manganese percentages into one casting.
AMCAST also supplies high quality Hardox wear plates, high carbon and stainless steel screens, and a variety of cutting edges and bucket protection for ground engaging equipment.
Since 1999 Am Cast, Inc. has served the aggregate industry in the USA and Canada. Our philosophy is rooted in a deep belief in research and development as well as a daily interaction with customers.
We are backed by an international group of foundries.
We are your specialist in hi-tech metals, wear resistance insert applications for blow bars, and new manganese compositions for jaws and cones. Today, Am Cast, Inc. is proudly offering quality cast wear parts capable of handling the most challenging applications.
At Am Cast, Inc. we
* UNDERSTAND the customer needs for parts with guaranteed availability of the most popular makes and models at all times in our Warehouse
* SOLVE impact and abrasion problems with alloys that fit the specific applications
* DELIVER a top quality product born from the interaction between management, research and end user
Find in Am Cast, Inc. an answer for your castings needs.
For more information about AMCAST, please visit www.amcastonline.com
About MANTICA VENTURES MARKETING
Mantica Ventures Marketing is a full service marketing agency that helps clients unleash the power of imagination. We believe that imagination sparks innovation, which is the key for future growth. Our services start from developing coherent business and marketing strategies and continue through to delivering branding and design executions, internet marketing connection, advertising and media buying and other branding communication and PR tools.
For more information about Mantica Ventures, please visit www.manticaventures.com
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned487 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views