American Concrete Institute seeks Spring 2011 convention session submissions
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is currently seeking submissions for sessions taking place during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla., April 3-7, 2011. More information about current Calls for Papers can be found by visiting www.CallforPapers.concrete.org.
Green Building and ACI
ACI Committee 130, Sustainability of Concrete, seeks submissions for the technical session “Green Building and ACI.”
Participants are invited to submit presentations related to the efforts of ACI and related organizations to educate stakeholders and members about green building and the topic of sustainability.
Abstracts of approximately 100 words, along with presentation title, author name(s), and contact information should be sent to Larry Rowland at email@example.com no later than Oct. 5, 2010.
Reinforced Concrete Columns under Extreme Loading
ACI-ASCE Committee 441, Reinforced Concrete Columns, seeks papers for the technical session “Performance of Reinforced Concrete Columns under Extreme Loading.”
Participants are invited to submit presentations related to issues pertaining to reinforced concrete columns, including experimental testing under extreme loading, modeling using various techniques, construction using different types of concrete, and rehabilitation.
Abstracts of up to 300 words, along with presentation title, author name(s), and contact information should be sent to Aly Said at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wassim Ghannoum at email@example.com no later than Oct. 1, 2010.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities425 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule358 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry279 Views