American Concrete Institute seeks Spring 2011 convention session submissions
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) is currently seeking submissions for sessions taking place during the ACI Spring 2011 Convention in Tampa, Fla., April 3-7, 2011. More information about current Calls for Papers can be found by visiting www.CallforPapers.concrete.org.
Green Building and ACI
ACI Committee 130, Sustainability of Concrete, seeks submissions for the technical session “Green Building and ACI.”
Participants are invited to submit presentations related to the efforts of ACI and related organizations to educate stakeholders and members about green building and the topic of sustainability.
Abstracts of approximately 100 words, along with presentation title, author name(s), and contact information should be sent to Larry Rowland at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Oct. 5, 2010.
Reinforced Concrete Columns under Extreme Loading
ACI-ASCE Committee 441, Reinforced Concrete Columns, seeks papers for the technical session “Performance of Reinforced Concrete Columns under Extreme Loading.”
Participants are invited to submit presentations related to issues pertaining to reinforced concrete columns, including experimental testing under extreme loading, modeling using various techniques, construction using different types of concrete, and rehabilitation.
Abstracts of up to 300 words, along with presentation title, author name(s), and contact information should be sent to Aly Said at email@example.com or Wassim Ghannoum at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Oct. 1, 2010.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers246 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views