American Pulverizer Company Horizontal Shaft Impactors
American Pulverizer manufactures a complete line of complete horizontal shaft impactors that can be portable or stationary. These machines come in a variety of diameters and widths for primary and secondary impact crushing of gravel, basalt, concrete, asphalt rubble, dross and slag, cement clinkers, glass, and all ores.
The machines feature hydraulically adjustable impact aprons, as well as drop in reversible blow bars.
The disc rotors can be used with open or closed configurations, with each impactor furnished as gravity discharge units incorporating bolt in replaceable abrasion-resistant lines.
The company manufactures all parts for the Torgerson line of single rotor impactors.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry343 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers264 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes222 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views