American Pulverizer Company Horizontal Shaft Impactors
American Pulverizer manufactures a complete line of complete horizontal shaft impactors that can be portable or stationary. These machines come in a variety of diameters and widths for primary and secondary impact crushing of gravel, basalt, concrete, asphalt rubble, dross and slag, cement clinkers, glass, and all ores.
The machines feature hydraulically adjustable impact aprons, as well as drop in reversible blow bars.
The disc rotors can be used with open or closed configurations, with each impactor furnished as gravity discharge units incorporating bolt in replaceable abrasion-resistant lines.
The company manufactures all parts for the Torgerson line of single rotor impactors.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader190 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views