American Pulverizer Company Horizontal Shaft Impactors
American Pulverizer manufactures a complete line of complete horizontal shaft impactors that can be portable or stationary. These machines come in a variety of diameters and widths for primary and secondary impact crushing of gravel, basalt, concrete, asphalt rubble, dross and slag, cement clinkers, glass, and all ores.
The machines feature hydraulically adjustable impact aprons, as well as drop in reversible blow bars.
The disc rotors can be used with open or closed configurations, with each impactor furnished as gravity discharge units incorporating bolt in replaceable abrasion-resistant lines.
The company manufactures all parts for the Torgerson line of single rotor impactors.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views