American Pulverizer Company Horizontal Shaft Impactors
American Pulverizer manufactures a complete line of complete horizontal shaft impactors that can be portable or stationary. These machines come in a variety of diameters and widths for primary and secondary impact crushing of gravel, basalt, concrete, asphalt rubble, dross and slag, cement clinkers, glass, and all ores.
The machines feature hydraulically adjustable impact aprons, as well as drop in reversible blow bars.
The disc rotors can be used with open or closed configurations, with each impactor furnished as gravity discharge units incorporating bolt in replaceable abrasion-resistant lines.
The company manufactures all parts for the Torgerson line of single rotor impactors.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure513 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park345 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views