American Pulverizer Company Horizontal Shaft Impactors
American Pulverizer manufactures a complete line of complete horizontal shaft impactors that can be portable or stationary. These machines come in a variety of diameters and widths for primary and secondary impact crushing of gravel, basalt, concrete, asphalt rubble, dross and slag, cement clinkers, glass, and all ores.
The machines feature hydraulically adjustable impact aprons, as well as drop in reversible blow bars.
The disc rotors can be used with open or closed configurations, with each impactor furnished as gravity discharge units incorporating bolt in replaceable abrasion-resistant lines.
The company manufactures all parts for the Torgerson line of single rotor impactors.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success624 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies492 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned416 Views