American Shotcrete Association announces 2010-2011 $3,000 graduate scholarship program
The American Shotcrete Association (ASA) is now accepting applications for Graduate Scholarships for the 2010-2011 academic year. The purpose of the ASA Graduate Scholarship Program is to attract, identify, and assist outstanding graduate students pursuing careers in the field of concrete with a significant interest in the shotcrete process.
One scholarship will be awarded to a graduate student attending an accredited college or university within the United States and a second scholarship will be awarded to a graduate student attending an accredited college or university within Canada.
Based on essays, submitted data, and references, the ASA Scholarship Committee will select scholarship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the shotcrete industry.
Applications and all required documents must be received by 5:00 p.m. EST on September 3, 2010.
All application information and requirements can be found at: www.shotcrete.org/ASAscholarships.htm
ASA is a non-profit organization of contractors, suppliers, manufacturers, designers, engineers, owners, and others with a common interest in promoting and educating the concrete industry on the versatility, quality and economic advantages of the use of shotcrete. For more information about ASA, visit www.shotcrete.org.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world319 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior228 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry185 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)171 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views