American Shotcrete Association announces 2010-2011 $3,000 graduate scholarship program
The American Shotcrete Association (ASA) is now accepting applications for Graduate Scholarships for the 2010-2011 academic year. The purpose of the ASA Graduate Scholarship Program is to attract, identify, and assist outstanding graduate students pursuing careers in the field of concrete with a significant interest in the shotcrete process.
One scholarship will be awarded to a graduate student attending an accredited college or university within the United States and a second scholarship will be awarded to a graduate student attending an accredited college or university within Canada.
Based on essays, submitted data, and references, the ASA Scholarship Committee will select scholarship recipients who appear to have the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success in the shotcrete industry.
Applications and all required documents must be received by 5:00 p.m. EST on September 3, 2010.
All application information and requirements can be found at: www.shotcrete.org/ASAscholarships.htm
ASA is a non-profit organization of contractors, suppliers, manufacturers, designers, engineers, owners, and others with a common interest in promoting and educating the concrete industry on the versatility, quality and economic advantages of the use of shotcrete. For more information about ASA, visit www.shotcrete.org.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views