American Shotcrete Association Spring 2010 Conference set for March 20-22 in Chicago
The American Shotcrete Association (ASA) will hold its Spring 2010 Committee Meetings in Chicago, IL., at the Sheraton Chicago, March 20-22, 2009.
The following committees have scheduled working meetings at this event: ASA Executive Committee, Sustainability Committee, Pool & Recreational Shotcrete Committee, Education Committee, Safety Committee, Publications Committee, Marketing & Membership Committee, Underground Committee, and ASA Board of Direction.
The meetings are held in conjunction with the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Spring 2010 Convention but do not require registration. All ASA committee meetings are free and open to anyone who has an interest in the shotcrete process.
Scheduled times for all meetings can be found at http://www.shotcrete.org/ASAcalendar.htm.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views