American Shotcrete Association Spring 2010 Conference set for March 20-22 in Chicago
The American Shotcrete Association (ASA) will hold its Spring 2010 Committee Meetings in Chicago, IL., at the Sheraton Chicago, March 20-22, 2009.
The following committees have scheduled working meetings at this event: ASA Executive Committee, Sustainability Committee, Pool & Recreational Shotcrete Committee, Education Committee, Safety Committee, Publications Committee, Marketing & Membership Committee, Underground Committee, and ASA Board of Direction.
The meetings are held in conjunction with the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Spring 2010 Convention but do not require registration. All ASA committee meetings are free and open to anyone who has an interest in the shotcrete process.
Scheduled times for all meetings can be found at http://www.shotcrete.org/ASAcalendar.htm.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views