American Shotcrete Association Spring 2010 Conference set for March 20-22 in Chicago
The American Shotcrete Association (ASA) will hold its Spring 2010 Committee Meetings in Chicago, IL., at the Sheraton Chicago, March 20-22, 2009.
The following committees have scheduled working meetings at this event: ASA Executive Committee, Sustainability Committee, Pool & Recreational Shotcrete Committee, Education Committee, Safety Committee, Publications Committee, Marketing & Membership Committee, Underground Committee, and ASA Board of Direction.
The meetings are held in conjunction with the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Spring 2010 Convention but do not require registration. All ASA committee meetings are free and open to anyone who has an interest in the shotcrete process.
Scheduled times for all meetings can be found at http://www.shotcrete.org/ASAcalendar.htm.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant468 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March356 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29243 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania234 Views
- Graniterock’s Engine No. 10 back on track at California State Railroad Museum178 Views