American Shotcrete Association Spring 2010 Conference set for March 20-22 in Chicago
The American Shotcrete Association (ASA) will hold its Spring 2010 Committee Meetings in Chicago, IL., at the Sheraton Chicago, March 20-22, 2009.
The following committees have scheduled working meetings at this event: ASA Executive Committee, Sustainability Committee, Pool & Recreational Shotcrete Committee, Education Committee, Safety Committee, Publications Committee, Marketing & Membership Committee, Underground Committee, and ASA Board of Direction.
The meetings are held in conjunction with the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Spring 2010 Convention but do not require registration. All ASA committee meetings are free and open to anyone who has an interest in the shotcrete process.
Scheduled times for all meetings can be found at http://www.shotcrete.org/ASAcalendar.htm.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151104 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success610 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting436 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views