American Society of Concrete Contractors Annual CEO Forum
The American Society of Concrete Contractors will hold its annual CEO Forum July 26-29, 2012 at the Coeur d’Alene Resort, Coeur d’Alene, ID. The CEO Forum is a leadership and executive conference for concrete professionals. Participants include CEOs, presidents, owners, CFOs, vice presidents and other top managers of concrete contracting firms.
The Forum will include seminars, roundtable discussions, a golf tournament on Coeur d’Alene golf course, home of the world’s only floating green, and numerous other networking opportunities.
The keynote speaker is Eric Greitens, humanitarian, Navy SEAL and author. Greitens was deployed four times, to Iraq, Afghanistan, the Horn of Africa and Southeast Asia. He led several special units and has received numerous military honors. Greitens will speak to the group on two occasions.
Other speakers are Anirban Basu, chief economist for the Associated Builders and Contractors; Anthony Huey, Reputation Management Associates, and Vic Coppola, PI Associates.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars300 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views