American Society of Concrete Contractors Annual CEO Forum
The American Society of Concrete Contractors will hold its annual CEO Forum July 26-29, 2012 at the Coeur d’Alene Resort, Coeur d’Alene, ID. The CEO Forum is a leadership and executive conference for concrete professionals. Participants include CEOs, presidents, owners, CFOs, vice presidents and other top managers of concrete contracting firms.
The Forum will include seminars, roundtable discussions, a golf tournament on Coeur d’Alene golf course, home of the world’s only floating green, and numerous other networking opportunities.
The keynote speaker is Eric Greitens, humanitarian, Navy SEAL and author. Greitens was deployed four times, to Iraq, Afghanistan, the Horn of Africa and Southeast Asia. He led several special units and has received numerous military honors. Greitens will speak to the group on two occasions.
Other speakers are Anirban Basu, chief economist for the Associated Builders and Contractors; Anthony Huey, Reputation Management Associates, and Vic Coppola, PI Associates.
From our partners
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1045 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant537 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth506 Views