American Society of Concrete Contractors CEO Forum
American Society of Concrete Contractors will hold its annual CEO Forum June 16-19, 2011 at the Pinehurst Resort, Pinehurst, N.C. The CEO Forum is a leadership and executive conference for concrete professionals. Participants include CEOs, presidents, owners, CFOs, vice presidents and other top managers of concrete contracting firms.
The forum will include seminars, roundtable discussions, a golf tournament on Pinehurst No. 2 and other networking opportunities. Recreational activities at the resort include golf, horseback riding, lawn sports, tennis, pools, biking, a fitness center, carriage tours, shopping and separate activities for children and teens.
Speakers for the Forum are Stephen S. Little; Anirban Basu, Associated Builders and Contractors; H. Ed Shill, QCI Asset Management; and Dana Galvin and Mario Garza, Barton-Malow Co.
A little over 100 years ago Pinehurst was built as a health resort to give guests a taste of the temperate climate and fresh air of the Sandhills. The resort is best known as a legendary destination for golfers.
The ASCC is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the capabilities of those who build with concrete, and to providing them a unified voice in the construction industry. Members include concrete contracting firms, manufacturers, suppliers and others interested in the concrete industry such as architects, specifiers and distributors.
There are about 500 member companies in the United States and ten foreign countries.
For more information, or to register, visit www.ascconline.org or call the ASCC office at 866-788-2722.
From our partners
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views