Ameridrives Couplings launches new Website
Ameridrives Couplings has launched a new corporate website which provides information about their full line of coupling products including Amerigear gear couplings and mill spindles, Ameriflex diaphragm couplings, Ameridisc high-performance disc couplings and universal joints.
The Website, www.Ameridrives.com, is easy to navigate and contains specific product features and benefits as well as information on the patented Amerigear crowned gear tooth design and Ameridisc advanced disc technology. A link to the Ameridrives product Literature Portal enables quick access to brochures, catalogs and service manuals, all available as PDF downloads.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park140 Views