AMULET STICK GRIP
Great for Long Reaches! Amulet Manufacturing Company is offering their new, revolutionary StickGrip. This solidly built, simple weld-on attachment inexpensively maximizes an excavator™s grasping ability. By providing a positive grip profile on the machine™s lower dipper stick, debris, logs, boulders and scrap can more easily be maneuvered.
We (at Amulet) believe this simple, weld-on attachment is the answer for many equipment operators who need a low cost grip profile instead of a conventional, more expensive thumb attachment. says Mark Elliott, Amulet™s national sales manager.
Amulet Manufacturing Company is the premier manufacturer of heavy duty thumbs, tilt buckets, quick coupler, rakes and rippers. Selling quality products worldwide since 1984, Amulet sets the industry standard for attachment design and engineering.For more information on any of the above products contact Amulet Manufacturing Company Mark or Kimberly at (800) 526-8538. Also check our website at amulet.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule119 Views