AMULET STICK GRIP
Great for Long Reaches! Amulet Manufacturing Company is offering their new, revolutionary StickGrip. This solidly built, simple weld-on attachment inexpensively maximizes an excavator™s grasping ability. By providing a positive grip profile on the machine™s lower dipper stick, debris, logs, boulders and scrap can more easily be maneuvered.
We (at Amulet) believe this simple, weld-on attachment is the answer for many equipment operators who need a low cost grip profile instead of a conventional, more expensive thumb attachment. says Mark Elliott, Amulet™s national sales manager.
Amulet Manufacturing Company is the premier manufacturer of heavy duty thumbs, tilt buckets, quick coupler, rakes and rippers. Selling quality products worldwide since 1984, Amulet sets the industry standard for attachment design and engineering.For more information on any of the above products contact Amulet Manufacturing Company Mark or Kimberly at (800) 526-8538. Also check our website at amulet.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views