AMULET STICK GRIP
Great for Long Reaches! Amulet Manufacturing Company is offering their new, revolutionary StickGrip. This solidly built, simple weld-on attachment inexpensively maximizes an excavator™s grasping ability. By providing a positive grip profile on the machine™s lower dipper stick, debris, logs, boulders and scrap can more easily be maneuvered.
We (at Amulet) believe this simple, weld-on attachment is the answer for many equipment operators who need a low cost grip profile instead of a conventional, more expensive thumb attachment. says Mark Elliott, Amulet™s national sales manager.
Amulet Manufacturing Company is the premier manufacturer of heavy duty thumbs, tilt buckets, quick coupler, rakes and rippers. Selling quality products worldwide since 1984, Amulet sets the industry standard for attachment design and engineering.For more information on any of the above products contact Amulet Manufacturing Company Mark or Kimberly at (800) 526-8538. Also check our website at amulet.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views