Anthony Foxx reiterates goals on DOT blog
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx used his first post to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Fast Lane blog to reiterate his goals for the agency, according to our sister site, Better Roads.
Foxx said the three areas he plans to focus on while serving as Transportation Secretary are:
- Ensuring the safety of the nations’s transportation system
- Improving the efficiency and performance of the nation’s existing transportation system
- Using innovation and creativity to improve the nation’s future transportation system
Foxx succeeds Ray LaHood as Transportation Secretary.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014127 Views