Anthony Foxx reiterates goals on DOT blog
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx used his first post to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Fast Lane blog to reiterate his goals for the agency, according to our sister site, Better Roads.
Foxx said the three areas he plans to focus on while serving as Transportation Secretary are:
- Ensuring the safety of the nations’s transportation system
- Improving the efficiency and performance of the nation’s existing transportation system
- Using innovation and creativity to improve the nation’s future transportation system
Foxx succeeds Ray LaHood as Transportation Secretary.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1947 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC812 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania526 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views