Anthony Foxx reiterates goals on DOT blog
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx used his first post to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Fast Lane blog to reiterate his goals for the agency, according to our sister site, Better Roads.
Foxx said the three areas he plans to focus on while serving as Transportation Secretary are:
- Ensuring the safety of the nations’s transportation system
- Improving the efficiency and performance of the nation’s existing transportation system
- Using innovation and creativity to improve the nation’s future transportation system
Foxx succeeds Ray LaHood as Transportation Secretary.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000164 Views