Anthony Foxx reiterates goals on DOT blog
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx used his first post to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Fast Lane blog to reiterate his goals for the agency, according to our sister site, Better Roads.
Foxx said the three areas he plans to focus on while serving as Transportation Secretary are:
- Ensuring the safety of the nations’s transportation system
- Improving the efficiency and performance of the nation’s existing transportation system
- Using innovation and creativity to improve the nation’s future transportation system
Foxx succeeds Ray LaHood as Transportation Secretary.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry606 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction490 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views