Anthony Foxx reiterates goals on DOT blog
Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx used his first post to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Fast Lane blog to reiterate his goals for the agency, according to our sister site, Better Roads.
Foxx said the three areas he plans to focus on while serving as Transportation Secretary are:
- Ensuring the safety of the nations’s transportation system
- Improving the efficiency and performance of the nation’s existing transportation system
- Using innovation and creativity to improve the nation’s future transportation system
Foxx succeeds Ray LaHood as Transportation Secretary.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views