ARA donates to Colorado flood relief efforts
The ARA Foundation matched those funds, and the board of trustees voted to give an additional $2,500, bringing the total donation to $3,500.
We had unanimous agreement that this was a great way to use the ARA Foundation’s funds because if our members’ communities aren’t thriving, our members can’t survive and thrive,” Catherine DeBusk, CERP, vice president of Party People Rentals in Phoenix and chair of the ARA Foundation board of trustees, said in a prepared statement. “These funds for the American Red Cross will help those in need.”
The ARA Foundation’s disaster recovery program has been ongoing since 2010.
For more information, visit ARAfoundation.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew159 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views