ARA donates to Colorado flood relief efforts
The ARA Foundation matched those funds, and the board of trustees voted to give an additional $2,500, bringing the total donation to $3,500.
We had unanimous agreement that this was a great way to use the ARA Foundation’s funds because if our members’ communities aren’t thriving, our members can’t survive and thrive,” Catherine DeBusk, CERP, vice president of Party People Rentals in Phoenix and chair of the ARA Foundation board of trustees, said in a prepared statement. “These funds for the American Red Cross will help those in need.”
The ARA Foundation’s disaster recovery program has been ongoing since 2010.
For more information, visit ARAfoundation.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1157 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1042 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program568 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents263 Views