ARA donates to Colorado flood relief efforts
The ARA Foundation matched those funds, and the board of trustees voted to give an additional $2,500, bringing the total donation to $3,500.
We had unanimous agreement that this was a great way to use the ARA Foundation’s funds because if our members’ communities aren’t thriving, our members can’t survive and thrive,” Catherine DeBusk, CERP, vice president of Party People Rentals in Phoenix and chair of the ARA Foundation board of trustees, said in a prepared statement. “These funds for the American Red Cross will help those in need.”
The ARA Foundation’s disaster recovery program has been ongoing since 2010.
For more information, visit ARAfoundation.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers272 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views