ARA donates to Colorado flood relief efforts
The ARA Foundation matched those funds, and the board of trustees voted to give an additional $2,500, bringing the total donation to $3,500.
We had unanimous agreement that this was a great way to use the ARA Foundation’s funds because if our members’ communities aren’t thriving, our members can’t survive and thrive,” Catherine DeBusk, CERP, vice president of Party People Rentals in Phoenix and chair of the ARA Foundation board of trustees, said in a prepared statement. “These funds for the American Red Cross will help those in need.”
The ARA Foundation’s disaster recovery program has been ongoing since 2010.
For more information, visit ARAfoundation.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry430 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company430 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities415 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views