ARCH ENVIRONMENTAL EQUIPMENT RE-ENERGIZES CUSTOMERS WITH NEW PRODUCT
March 28, 2011 (Paducah, KY)-Arch Environmental Equipment, Inc. announced its agreement with Dean Rosendall to become the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of the Dean Energy Harvester, a process energy recycler invented and designed to collect, store, and distribute the process energy normally lost when conveying raw material on bulk handling conveyor belts. This reclaimed energy is used for site lighting and safety and security cameras. for industries that include aggregate, concrete, cement, and forestry, among others, that use conveyors to transport tons of raw materials.
In addition to its safety functions, the DEH reduces carbon emissions for industries that will likely need to prepare for upcoming sustainability requirements, namely aggregate and mining. As these industries start incorporating sustainability certifications, the DEH is poised, and has proven so far, to align with certification requirements.
MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS / SERVICES
Electrical - belt scales, pull cord switches, pre-start alarms, conveyor management systems, metal detectors, speed monitoring, rip and tear detectors
Mechanical - belt cleaning systems, sealing systems, belt alignment devices, belt support and impact systems chute liners and access doors
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views