ARCH ENVIRONMENTAL EQUIPMENT RE-ENERGIZES CUSTOMERS WITH NEW PRODUCT
March 28, 2011 (Paducah, KY)-Arch Environmental Equipment, Inc. announced its agreement with Dean Rosendall to become the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of the Dean Energy Harvester, a process energy recycler invented and designed to collect, store, and distribute the process energy normally lost when conveying raw material on bulk handling conveyor belts. This reclaimed energy is used for site lighting and safety and security cameras. for industries that include aggregate, concrete, cement, and forestry, among others, that use conveyors to transport tons of raw materials.
In addition to its safety functions, the DEH reduces carbon emissions for industries that will likely need to prepare for upcoming sustainability requirements, namely aggregate and mining. As these industries start incorporating sustainability certifications, the DEH is poised, and has proven so far, to align with certification requirements.
MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS / SERVICES
Electrical – belt scales, pull cord switches, pre-start alarms, conveyor management systems, metal detectors, speed monitoring, rip and tear detectors
Mechanical – belt cleaning systems, sealing systems, belt alignment devices, belt support and impact systems chute liners and access doors
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry640 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter422 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction228 Views