ARCH ENVIRONMENTAL EQUIPMENT RE-ENERGIZES CUSTOMERS WITH NEW PRODUCT
March 28, 2011 (Paducah, KY)-Arch Environmental Equipment, Inc. announced its agreement with Dean Rosendall to become the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of the Dean Energy Harvester, a process energy recycler invented and designed to collect, store, and distribute the process energy normally lost when conveying raw material on bulk handling conveyor belts. This reclaimed energy is used for site lighting and safety and security cameras. for industries that include aggregate, concrete, cement, and forestry, among others, that use conveyors to transport tons of raw materials.
In addition to its safety functions, the DEH reduces carbon emissions for industries that will likely need to prepare for upcoming sustainability requirements, namely aggregate and mining. As these industries start incorporating sustainability certifications, the DEH is poised, and has proven so far, to align with certification requirements.
MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS / SERVICES
Electrical - belt scales, pull cord switches, pre-start alarms, conveyor management systems, metal detectors, speed monitoring, rip and tear detectors
Mechanical - belt cleaning systems, sealing systems, belt alignment devices, belt support and impact systems chute liners and access doors
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views