ARTBA accepting nominations for ’2012 Young Executive Development Program’
To obtain a copy of the application form, visit www.artbatdf.org or contact ARTBA’s Kenyon Gleason or Caitrin Reed at 202.289.4434 with any questions.
As an added incentive, the individual who nominates the most applicants to complete the program will win an iPad 2 (16GB, WiFi).
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve506 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime245 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem203 Views