ARTBA confirms former Gov. Bill Owens for public-private partnership conference
Former Colorado Governor Bill Owens has been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road and Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships (P3) in Transportation Conference, the organization announced today.
Owens will join industry leaders and public officials including members of the Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Office of Innovative Program Delivery, state departments of transportation, state legislatures, and key congressional staff to discuss the future of P3s in the U.S., ARTBA notes in a written press statement.
He will highlight steps federal and state governments can take to advance the use of P3s to help meet the nation’s infrastructure needs.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151563 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151041 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1013 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views