ARTBA confirms former Gov. Bill Owens for public-private partnership conference
Former Colorado Governor Bill Owens has been confirmed as a general session speaker at the American Road and Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) 22nd Annual Public-Private Partnerships (P3) in Transportation Conference, the organization announced today.
Owens will join industry leaders and public officials including members of the Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Office of Innovative Program Delivery, state departments of transportation, state legislatures, and key congressional staff to discuss the future of P3s in the U.S., ARTBA notes in a written press statement.
He will highlight steps federal and state governments can take to advance the use of P3s to help meet the nation’s infrastructure needs.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views