ARTBA elects 2010-2011 officers
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) elected its 2010-2011 officers at the association’s national convention, held October 3-6, in New York, City.
The new officers are the following:
•Chairman: Bill Cox, president, Corman Construction, Annapolis Junction, Md.
•Senior Vice Chairman: Paul Yarossi, president of HNTB Holdings, Ltd., New York, N.Y.
•First Vice Chairman: Steve Wright, vice president, Wright Brothers Construction, Charleston, Tenn.
•Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president and CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New
•Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Miss.
•Central Region Vice Chairman: Ken Aldridge, CEO, Aldridge Electric, Libertyville, Ill.
•Western Region Vice Chairman: Jim Andoga, president, Austin Bridge & Road, Austin, Texas
•Vice Chairman At-Large: Doug Black, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Atlanta, Ga.
•Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Luffy, president and CEO, American Bridge Company, Corapolis, Pa. Ga.
•Vice Chairman At-Large: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
•Vice Chairman At-Large: John Houle, vice president and general manager of Traffic Safety Systems Division, 3M, St. Paul, Minn.
•Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Close, vice president, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Orange County, Calif.
•Vice Chairman At-Large: John Kulka, president and CEO, HRI, Inc., State College, Pa.
•Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Washington, D.C.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world241 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention190 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views