ARTBA elects 2011-12 officers
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2011-2012 officers. The following individuals were elected at the association’s national convention, held Oct. 2-5, in Monterey, Calif., as ARTBA officers:
- Chairman: Paul Yarossi, president of HNTB Holdings, Ltd., New York, N.Y.
- Senior Vice Chairman: Steve Wright, president, Wright Brothers Construction, Charleston, Tenn.
- First Vice Chairman: Doug Black, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Atlanta, Ga.
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president and CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New York, N.Y.
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Miss.
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Kathi Holst, senior vice president, RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Romeoville, Ill.
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jim Andoga, president, Austin Bridge & Road, Austin, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Luffy, Luffy Consulting, Corapolis, Pa.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Houle, vice president and general manager of Traffic Safety Systems Division, 3M, St. Paul, Minn.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Close, vice president, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Orange County, Calif.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Kulka, president and CEO, HRI, Inc., State College, Pa.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Washington, D.C.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views