ARTBA elects 2011-12 officers
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2011-2012 officers. The following individuals were elected at the association’s national convention, held Oct. 2-5, in Monterey, Calif., as ARTBA officers:
- Chairman: Paul Yarossi, president of HNTB Holdings, Ltd., New York, N.Y.
- Senior Vice Chairman: Steve Wright, president, Wright Brothers Construction, Charleston, Tenn.
- First Vice Chairman: Doug Black, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Atlanta, Ga.
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president and CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New York, N.Y.
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Miss.
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Kathi Holst, senior vice president, RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Romeoville, Ill.
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jim Andoga, president, Austin Bridge & Road, Austin, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Luffy, Luffy Consulting, Corapolis, Pa.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Houle, vice president and general manager of Traffic Safety Systems Division, 3M, St. Paul, Minn.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Close, vice president, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Orange County, Calif.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Kulka, president and CEO, HRI, Inc., State College, Pa.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Washington, D.C.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities594 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company428 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry421 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule388 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry352 Views