ARTBA elects 2011-12 officers
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2011-2012 officers. The following individuals were elected at the association’s national convention, held Oct. 2-5, in Monterey, Calif., as ARTBA officers:
- Chairman: Paul Yarossi, president of HNTB Holdings, Ltd., New York, N.Y.
- Senior Vice Chairman: Steve Wright, president, Wright Brothers Construction, Charleston, Tenn.
- First Vice Chairman: Doug Black, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Atlanta, Ga.
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Nick Ivanoff, president and CEO, Ammann & Whitney, New York, N.Y.
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Miss.
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Kathi Holst, senior vice president, RoadSafe Traffic Systems, Romeoville, Ill.
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jim Andoga, president, Austin Bridge & Road, Austin, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Luffy, Luffy Consulting, Corapolis, Pa.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: David S. Zachry, president and CEO, Zachry Construction Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Houle, vice president and general manager of Traffic Safety Systems Division, 3M, St. Paul, Minn.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Bob Close, vice president, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Orange County, Calif.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: John Kulka, president and CEO, HRI, Inc., State College, Pa.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Washington, D.C.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs358 Views