ARTBA Foundation launches ‘Hall of Fame’ for transportation innovators
A committee of judges that includes transportation and construction industry journalists will select the inductees. Two-thirds of the committee must vote in favor of a nominee’s induction.
Information about the criteria and nomination forms and are available at www.artbatdf.org or by contacting ARTBA’s Awards & Scholarship Program Manager Holly Bolton at email@example.com or 202-289-4434.
The ARTBA-TDF has launched a fundraising effort to help with the Hall’s start up costs, and has already secured a major financial donation from one highway and bridge contractor firm.
Nomination forms must be received by close of business Friday, July 2. Initial inductees will be announced in October during the 2010 ARTBA National Convention in New York City.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting937 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem916 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve420 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views