ARTBA promotes Allison Wenograd to VP of member services
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has promoted Allison Wenograd to vice president of member services.
Wenograd is now responsible for coordinating all staff activities involved in the development and execution of programs, products and events that provide added-value to ARTBA membership.
She joined ARTBA in January 2008 as managing director of the association’s Materials and Services Division and staff attorney.
Wenograd also serves as executive director of the Bridge Policy & Promotion Council and manages the ARTBA Northeastern and Southern Regional Leadership Teams. She will continue with all these responsibilities.
Prior to joining ARTBA, Wenograd worked as an in-house attorney and contracts analyst with Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction. She reviewed and negotiated construction contracts and worked on a variety of legal projects.
While at Granite, Wenograd also participated in community service projects and graduated from the Caterpillar week-long equipment training course held in Tinaja Hills, Ariz.
During her college years, she worked for two semesters as an intern in the Vice President’s Office of Scheduling and Advance at the White House. She was later involved in various grassroots campaigns including a local land use and development-related initiatives in the San Francisco, Calif., Bay Area.
Wenograd received her bachelor’s in history from the University of California, Santa Barbara in 2001. She earned her J.D. (with distinction) from the University of Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in 2004.
She currently resides in Washington, D.C.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views