ARTBA video, website aims to educate about politics, policy involvement
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has unveiled a grassroots-focused educational video and website, according to our sister site, Better Roads.
The video and website, which are part of ARTBA’s “Transportation Makes America Work” campaign, aim to teach transportation design and construction professionals about becoming involved in the political process and infrastructure policy debates.
The nine-minute video, titled “Mobilize: A Grassroots Legislative Action Program,” offers grassroots training by presenting information about the impact of lawmakers’ decisions on transportation construction and tips on how to help shape federal policies.
The video also includes an interview with details about corporate grassroots programs.
The website, artbamobilize.org, features a direct link to ARTBA’s Grassroots Action Center as well as links to 50-state fact sheets with information about the economic impacts of federal transportation investment.
The website has a downloadable version of the video, which is also displayed below.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views