ARTBA video, website aims to educate about politics, policy involvement
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has unveiled a grassroots-focused educational video and website, according to our sister site, Better Roads.
The video and website, which are part of ARTBA’s “Transportation Makes America Work” campaign, aim to teach transportation design and construction professionals about becoming involved in the political process and infrastructure policy debates.
The nine-minute video, titled “Mobilize: A Grassroots Legislative Action Program,” offers grassroots training by presenting information about the impact of lawmakers’ decisions on transportation construction and tips on how to help shape federal policies.
The video also includes an interview with details about corporate grassroots programs.
The website, artbamobilize.org, features a direct link to ARTBA’s Grassroots Action Center as well as links to 50-state fact sheets with information about the economic impacts of federal transportation investment.
The website has a downloadable version of the video, which is also displayed below.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned396 Views