ARTBA video, website aims to educate about politics, policy involvement
The American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) has unveiled a grassroots-focused educational video and website, according to our sister site, Better Roads.
The video and website, which are part of ARTBA’s “Transportation Makes America Work” campaign, aim to teach transportation design and construction professionals about becoming involved in the political process and infrastructure policy debates.
The nine-minute video, titled “Mobilize: A Grassroots Legislative Action Program,” offers grassroots training by presenting information about the impact of lawmakers’ decisions on transportation construction and tips on how to help shape federal policies.
The video also includes an interview with details about corporate grassroots programs.
The website, artbamobilize.org, features a direct link to ARTBA’s Grassroots Action Center as well as links to 50-state fact sheets with information about the economic impacts of federal transportation investment.
The website has a downloadable version of the video, which is also displayed below.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views