ASCC publishes troubleshooting answers from technical hotline
The American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) published Troubleshooting Newsletter #58 that provides solutions to problems encountered by ASCC members and answered by the ASCC Technical Hotline. The newsletter published selected hotline questions with answers and citations for ACI documents for more information.
Topics covered in the newsletter include measuring floor flatness and levelness after joints have been sawed, door opening tolerances, responsibility for structural drawings, minimum slope for concrete parking lots and more.
Newsletters are available to both members and non-members through the ASCC website or by toll free number 1-866-788-2722.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]449 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views