ASCC publishes troubleshooting answers from technical hotline
The American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) published Troubleshooting Newsletter #58 that provides solutions to problems encountered by ASCC members and answered by the ASCC Technical Hotline. The newsletter published selected hotline questions with answers and citations for ACI documents for more information.
Topics covered in the newsletter include measuring floor flatness and levelness after joints have been sawed, door opening tolerances, responsibility for structural drawings, minimum slope for concrete parking lots and more.
Newsletters are available to both members and non-members through the ASCC website or by toll free number 1-866-788-2722.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest358 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views