ASGCO WASH BOX Self-Contained Secondary Belt Cleaning System
The ASGCO Wash Box is installed as a secondary belt cleaner and is designed to work on the return side of the conveyor belt. Testing has proven that by adding water sprays to your belt cleaning systems you can achieve 75% more carry-back removal. Each fully enclosed, galvanized or stainless steel box is equipped with a combination of pressure rollers, spray bars, Razor-Back belt cleaners and dry-wipes. It can also be customized to meet your exact needs. The nozzles apply a low-volume, high pressure water spray which softens the carry-back and provides lubrication to maintain effective cleaning pressure. The Wash Box system is fully enclosed to contain the waste fluid which can be recycled or drained into the plant pump. Included in the box are 2 removable service doors on each side, along with a wash down hose, for easy access and maintenance of the cleaners and sprays.
The ASGCO Wash Box provides the highest degree in belt cleaning technology to meet all your specifications and help eliminate your housekeeping / carry-back problems.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success592 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting388 Views