ASGCO Weigh Scale
The ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale performs in a wide variety of conveyor styles and structures in both english or metric. Its’ modular design allows for it to be installed on various belt widths as production requirements necessitate.
The ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale is simple and typically takes less than 2 hours for complete installation and start-up, and is virtually maintenance free. The low profile minimizes build-up areas where dust and dirt accumulate.
The ASGCO Totalizer automatically calculates and enters both the belt length and speed with a wide variety of outputs.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views