ASGCO Weigh Scale
The ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale performs in a wide variety of conveyor styles and structures in both english or metric. Its’ modular design allows for it to be installed on various belt widths as production requirements necessitate.
The ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale is simple and typically takes less than 2 hours for complete installation and start-up, and is virtually maintenance free. The low profile minimizes build-up areas where dust and dirt accumulate.
The ASGCO Totalizer automatically calculates and enters both the belt length and speed with a wide variety of outputs.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training300 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views