ASGCO Weigh Scale
The ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale performs in a wide variety of conveyor styles and structures in both english or metric. Its’ modular design allows for it to be installed on various belt widths as production requirements necessitate.
The ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale is simple and typically takes less than 2 hours for complete installation and start-up, and is virtually maintenance free. The low profile minimizes build-up areas where dust and dirt accumulate.
The ASGCO Totalizer automatically calculates and enters both the belt length and speed with a wide variety of outputs.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views