ASGCO Weigh Scale
The ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale performs in a wide variety of conveyor styles and structures in both english or metric. Its’ modular design allows for it to be installed on various belt widths as production requirements necessitate.
The ASGCO Weigh Belt Scale is simple and typically takes less than 2 hours for complete installation and start-up, and is virtually maintenance free. The low profile minimizes build-up areas where dust and dirt accumulate.
The ASGCO Totalizer automatically calculates and enters both the belt length and speed with a wide variety of outputs.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry644 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)267 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees249 Views