Asphalt Institute sets Fall 2010, 2011 courses, Webinars
The Asphalt Institute Asphalt Academy has announced its Fall 2010 and its 2011 courses and Webinars.
The Asphalt Institute Training is as follows:
|Basic Binder Technician Training
January 17-20, 2011
February 7-10, 2011
March 7-10, 2011
|National Binder Technician Certification Program
January 25-27, 2011, Lexington, Ky.
February 15-17, 2011, Lexington, Ky.
|Mix Design Technology Certification
January 11-14, 2011
|Optimizing Volumetrics and HMA Compactability (Utilizing the Bailey Method)
January 17-20, 2011
|Construction of Quality Hot Mix Asphalt Pavements
March 8, 2011 San Antonio, Texas
March 10, 2011 Fort Worth, Texas
March 11, 2011 Oklahoma City, Okla.
March 14, 2011 Little Rock, Ark.
May 2, 2011 San Diego, Calif.
May 4, 2011 Ventura, Calif.
May 6, 2011 Las Vegas, Nev.
May 9, 2011 Tempe, Ariz.
May 23, 2011 Eugene, Ore.
May 25, 2011 Tacoma, Wash.
May 27, 2011 Richmond, B.C., Canada*
October 24, 2011 Raleigh, N.C
October 26, 2011 Atlanta, Ga.
October 28, 2011 Orlando, Fla.
|Airport Pavement Workshop
April 5-7, 2011, Kansas City, Missouri
|Asphalt Binder Series (5 sessions) – Details Coming Soon
February 3, 2011 (Part 1) – Introduction, Chemical/Physical Properties
February 10, 2011 (Part 2) – AC Testing/Specification 1
February 17, 2011 (Part 3) – AC Testing/Specification 2
February 24, 2011 (Part 4) – Emulsions, Cutbacks, Air Blown, Modification
March 3, 2011 (Part 5) – Testing, Variability, Miscellaneous
More courses and Webinars will be added.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views