Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting prelim program available
The Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting has been sest for Nov. 8-9, 2010, at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago.
The program committee is still working on the specific presentations for the Tuesday portion of the meeting, but the committee willl make a more detailed list of speakers and presentation topics as it becomes available and will continue to post updated program news at http://www.arra.org.
Hotel reservations can be made now by calling 800-233-1234. A group rate is available by mentioning the Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association. The hotel cutoff date is October 8.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Industry Associations
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views