Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting prelim program available
The Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association (ARRA) Semi-Annual Meeting has been sest for Nov. 8-9, 2010, at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago.
The program committee is still working on the specific presentations for the Tuesday portion of the meeting, but the committee willl make a more detailed list of speakers and presentation topics as it becomes available and will continue to post updated program news at http://www.arra.org.
Hotel reservations can be made now by calling 800-233-1234. A group rate is available by mentioning the Asphalt Recycling & Reclaiming Association. The hotel cutoff date is October 8.
MORE FROM Industry Associations
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production687 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views