Associated Equipment Distributors Washington Fly-In
Nearly every day, lawmakers in Washington are making decisions that will have a big effect on your bottom line. They want, and need, to hear from you; firsthand, about how their actions are impacting your business and your people — on infrastructure, taxes, the environment, labor laws, and more. Meeting face-to-face with your lawmakers is an eye-opening experience you won’t forget.
This is your chance to be part of the action — a key member of the AED team that moves the ball and gets results — not just an observer.
NOTHING speaks louder to a Senator or Representative than a personal visit from a business constituent from his or her home district or state. Make your voice heard!
Registration fee of $250 covers conference expenses including bus transportation, one breakfast, two lunches, breaks and two evening receptions.
To register, go to https://www.aednet.org/secure/fly-in/index.cfm.
To view the agenda, go to http://www.aednet.org/fly-in/agenda.cfm.
MORE FROM Event Calendar
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production691 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views