Association of Equipment Manufacturers elects 2012 officers
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers:
•Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
•Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
•Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of corporate planning & strategy of Komatsu America Corp., Rolling Meadows, Ill.
•Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee.
•AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, vice president Global Business Development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill.
•CE Sector Board Chair is Richard Patek, President Telsmith & vice president Astec Aggregate & Mining Group of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wis.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views