Association of Equipment Manufacturers elects 2012 officers
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers:
•Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
•Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
•Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of corporate planning & strategy of Komatsu America Corp., Rolling Meadows, Ill.
•Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee.
•AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, vice president Global Business Development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill.
•CE Sector Board Chair is Richard Patek, President Telsmith & vice president Astec Aggregate & Mining Group of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wis.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity327 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views