Association of Equipment Manufacturers elects 2012 officers
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers:
•Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tenn.
•Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
•Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of corporate planning & strategy of Komatsu America Corp., Rolling Meadows, Ill.
•Secretary is Dennis Slater, AEM’s full-time president, Milwaukee.
•AG Sector Board Chair is Robert Kolb, vice president Global Business Development of GEA Farm Technologies Inc., Naperville, Ill.
•CE Sector Board Chair is Richard Patek, President Telsmith & vice president Astec Aggregate & Mining Group of Astec Industries Inc., Mequon, Wis.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability547 Views
- The Internet may take over abandoned mines494 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park347 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D291 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway266 Views