Astec acquires Telestack for $36 million
The acquisition is subject to certain closing adjustments. Astec says it expects the acquisition to start adding value immediately.
The company also noted that Telestack’s synergies with its aggregate product lines is anticipated to benefit both businesses.
“Telestack and Astec share many core business values such as a commitment to customer service and providing the most innovative products for the industries we serve – Infrastructure, Mining and Energy,” saud Benjamin G. Brock, Astec CEO.
“With this acquisition, we have further demonstrated our commitment to growth in not only these industries but in international markets as well,” he continued. “Telestack will help us provide a broader product line to all of the industries mentioned in addition to material handling at ports around the globe.”
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views