Astec acquires Telestack for $36 million
The acquisition is subject to certain closing adjustments. Astec says it expects the acquisition to start adding value immediately.
The company also noted that Telestack’s synergies with its aggregate product lines is anticipated to benefit both businesses.
“Telestack and Astec share many core business values such as a commitment to customer service and providing the most innovative products for the industries we serve – Infrastructure, Mining and Energy,” saud Benjamin G. Brock, Astec CEO.
“With this acquisition, we have further demonstrated our commitment to growth in not only these industries but in international markets as well,” he continued. “Telestack will help us provide a broader product line to all of the industries mentioned in addition to material handling at ports around the globe.”
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs690 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries250 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views