Astec acquires Telestack for $36 million
The acquisition is subject to certain closing adjustments. Astec says it expects the acquisition to start adding value immediately.
The company also noted that Telestack’s synergies with its aggregate product lines is anticipated to benefit both businesses.
“Telestack and Astec share many core business values such as a commitment to customer service and providing the most innovative products for the industries we serve – Infrastructure, Mining and Energy,” saud Benjamin G. Brock, Astec CEO.
“With this acquisition, we have further demonstrated our commitment to growth in not only these industries but in international markets as well,” he continued. “Telestack will help us provide a broader product line to all of the industries mentioned in addition to material handling at ports around the globe.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views