Astec acquires Telestack for $36 million
The acquisition is subject to certain closing adjustments. Astec says it expects the acquisition to start adding value immediately.
The company also noted that Telestack’s synergies with its aggregate product lines is anticipated to benefit both businesses.
“Telestack and Astec share many core business values such as a commitment to customer service and providing the most innovative products for the industries we serve – Infrastructure, Mining and Energy,” saud Benjamin G. Brock, Astec CEO.
“With this acquisition, we have further demonstrated our commitment to growth in not only these industries but in international markets as well,” he continued. “Telestack will help us provide a broader product line to all of the industries mentioned in addition to material handling at ports around the globe.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views