Astec Industries names Jeff Elliott as group vice president
Astec Industries announced Wednesday that it has named Jeff Elliott as group vice president of the Astec Aggregate Mining Group (AAMG), which became effective July 1.
In his new role, Elliott is responsible for the direct oversight of Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI) in Yankton, S.D., Johnson Crushers International (JCI) in Eugene, Ore., Astec Mobile Screens in Sterling, Ill., and Telestack Ltd. in Omagh County, Tyrone, Northern Ireland, as well as the oversight of all operational aspects of Telestack and KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens.
He will work closely with the presidents of KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens and Telestack Ltd. to provide guidance and direction to them. He will also be involved in the development of future AAMG international efforts.
Elliott reports directly to Group President Rick Patek, who is responsible for Astec Industries subsidiaries Breaker Technology, Inc., Osborn Engineered Products SA, Telsmith and Astec do Brasil.
Elliott previously served as president of Johnson Crushers International, KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens’ Oregon manufacturing facility. (For details on the new president, click here.)
He has also served as senior vice president of sales and marketing for Cedarapids, Inc.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views