Astec Industries names Jeff Elliott as group vice president
Astec Industries announced Wednesday that it has named Jeff Elliott as group vice president of the Astec Aggregate Mining Group (AAMG), which became effective July 1.
In his new role, Elliott is responsible for the direct oversight of Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI) in Yankton, S.D., Johnson Crushers International (JCI) in Eugene, Ore., Astec Mobile Screens in Sterling, Ill., and Telestack Ltd. in Omagh County, Tyrone, Northern Ireland, as well as the oversight of all operational aspects of Telestack and KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens.
He will work closely with the presidents of KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens and Telestack Ltd. to provide guidance and direction to them. He will also be involved in the development of future AAMG international efforts.
Elliott reports directly to Group President Rick Patek, who is responsible for Astec Industries subsidiaries Breaker Technology, Inc., Osborn Engineered Products SA, Telsmith and Astec do Brasil.
Elliott previously served as president of Johnson Crushers International, KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens’ Oregon manufacturing facility. (For details on the new president, click here.)
He has also served as senior vice president of sales and marketing for Cedarapids, Inc.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1012 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views