Astec Industries names Jeff Elliott as group vice president
Astec Industries announced Wednesday that it has named Jeff Elliott as group vice president of the Astec Aggregate Mining Group (AAMG), which became effective July 1.
In his new role, Elliott is responsible for the direct oversight of Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI) in Yankton, S.D., Johnson Crushers International (JCI) in Eugene, Ore., Astec Mobile Screens in Sterling, Ill., and Telestack Ltd. in Omagh County, Tyrone, Northern Ireland, as well as the oversight of all operational aspects of Telestack and KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens.
He will work closely with the presidents of KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens and Telestack Ltd. to provide guidance and direction to them. He will also be involved in the development of future AAMG international efforts.
Elliott reports directly to Group President Rick Patek, who is responsible for Astec Industries subsidiaries Breaker Technology, Inc., Osborn Engineered Products SA, Telsmith and Astec do Brasil.
Elliott previously served as president of Johnson Crushers International, KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens’ Oregon manufacturing facility. (For details on the new president, click here.)
He has also served as senior vice president of sales and marketing for Cedarapids, Inc.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger454 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources443 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities401 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company377 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views