Astec Mining announces partnership with Wiley X Eyewear
For more than two decades, Wiley X has been a family-owned and operated organization and a global leader on the forefront of optical technology. Their comprehensive line of protective eyewear is based on the company’s proven High Velocity Protection (HVP) technology and is designed to protect workers performing a variety of jobs. Wiley X is the only premium performance sunglass brand whose entire line meets the stringent ANSI Z87.1-2003 High Velocity and High Mass Impact Safety standards, providing all wearers with proven OSHA-grade protection.
According to a recent report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 25,230 reported eye injuries in one year alone that required time away from work. The non-profit organization Prevent Blindness America reports that 90 percent of all eye injuries can be prevented through the use of proper eye protection. Astec Mining, through this important partnership with Wiley X Eyewear, hopes to promote the importance of OSHA-grade eyewear protection in the mining industry.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets540 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either279 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year255 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views