Astec Mobile Screens hires Sean Scott for product support
Astec Mobile Screens has hired Sean Scott to its product support department.
Scott, who has worked in technical support and parts sales for original equipment manufacturers for the past 15 years, will contribute to the Astec Mobile Screens’ product support department as a parts representative.
In his new role, Scott will support customer requests, process orders, and respond to dealers and customers with troubleshooting issues.
Tom Holck, product support manager for Astec Mobile Screens, said he was looking forward to have an experienced representative like Scott join the company’s sales team. “His presence will add another strong element of support to end users and dealers for Astec Mobile Screens,” Holck said.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views