Astec Mobile Screens makes personnel changes
Astec Mobile Screens (AMS) has made personnel changes the result of Tom Holck transitioning a regional product support manager position for Astec AggReCon South.
The changes were effective March 1.
Tim Mandrell has been named director of product support for AMS.
Mandrell has been with the company since 1995 and has spent the previous 10 years as the engineering manager. His new responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the Parts & Service Departments as well as managing quality control and technical publications.
Chad Abell has been promoted to engineering manager. Abell was hired as a design engineer in 2008.
According to Astec, he has been instrumental in the development of the company’s track-mounted screening plants.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars313 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)270 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees264 Views