Astec Mobile Screens makes personnel changes
Astec Mobile Screens (AMS) has made personnel changes the result of Tom Holck transitioning a regional product support manager position for Astec AggReCon South.
The changes were effective March 1.
Tim Mandrell has been named director of product support for AMS.
Mandrell has been with the company since 1995 and has spent the previous 10 years as the engineering manager. His new responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the Parts & Service Departments as well as managing quality control and technical publications.
Chad Abell has been promoted to engineering manager. Abell was hired as a design engineer in 2008.
According to Astec, he has been instrumental in the development of the company’s track-mounted screening plants.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries292 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views