Astec Mobile Screens makes personnel changes
Astec Mobile Screens (AMS) has made personnel changes the result of Tom Holck transitioning a regional product support manager position for Astec AggReCon South.
The changes were effective March 1.
Tim Mandrell has been named director of product support for AMS.
Mandrell has been with the company since 1995 and has spent the previous 10 years as the engineering manager. His new responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of the Parts & Service Departments as well as managing quality control and technical publications.
Chad Abell has been promoted to engineering manager. Abell was hired as a design engineer in 2008.
According to Astec, he has been instrumental in the development of the company’s track-mounted screening plants.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show252 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs177 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000164 Views