Atlanta auction has record number of bidders
More than 2,100 people from 45 countries registered to bid at a multi-million dollar public unreserved auction conducted by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in Atlanta, Georgia, on Sept. 22.
Ritchie Bros. set new company records for the most registered bidders and most registered online bidders at the Atlanta auction. More than 1,100 of the 2,100 bidders registered to bid online in real time at www.rbauction.com. Bidders competed for more than 1,900 heavy equipment items and trucks.
There are more than 90 upcoming Ritchie Bros. public unreserved auctions, including the next Atlanta auction scheduled for December.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views