Atlanta auction has record number of bidders
More than 2,100 people from 45 countries registered to bid at a multi-million dollar public unreserved auction conducted by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers in Atlanta, Georgia, on Sept. 22.
Ritchie Bros. set new company records for the most registered bidders and most registered online bidders at the Atlanta auction. More than 1,100 of the 2,100 bidders registered to bid online in real time at www.rbauction.com. Bidders competed for more than 1,900 heavy equipment items and trucks.
There are more than 90 upcoming Ritchie Bros. public unreserved auctions, including the next Atlanta auction scheduled for December.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger361 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger221 Views