Atlas Copco appoints new branch administrator new Miami store
Michael LaZella has been appointed to the position of branch administrator for the new Atlas Copco store in Miami, effective June 20.
In his new role LaZella reports directly to Andrew Andre, region manager, Southeast USA.
LaZella, a graduate of the University of Minnesota, Duluth, has been active in the construction industry for more than three years. He has previous equipment rental experience with a major-line construction distributor.
LaZella will be responsible for the customer support functions of service, rental, and parts for the new Miami Store. He will also support Atlas Copco sales efforts in southern Florida. In addition, as Branch Administrator, LaZella is responsible for the facility and its environmental requirements, and normal day-to-day activities of the store.
The new Atlas Copco store, located in Pompano Beach, will serve the entire south Florida market.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger320 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views