Atlas Copco appoints new branch administrator new Miami store
Michael LaZella has been appointed to the position of branch administrator for the new Atlas Copco store in Miami, effective June 20.
In his new role LaZella reports directly to Andrew Andre, region manager, Southeast USA.
LaZella, a graduate of the University of Minnesota, Duluth, has been active in the construction industry for more than three years. He has previous equipment rental experience with a major-line construction distributor.
LaZella will be responsible for the customer support functions of service, rental, and parts for the new Miami Store. He will also support Atlas Copco sales efforts in southern Florida. In addition, as Branch Administrator, LaZella is responsible for the facility and its environmental requirements, and normal day-to-day activities of the store.
The new Atlas Copco store, located in Pompano Beach, will serve the entire south Florida market.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views