Atlas Copco Chargetec UV2 ANFO charging truck
Atlas Copco’s new Chargetec UV2, a multi-directional ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck, has a high-speed charging capacity of 286 pounds per minute with high density. The single-boom truck is equipped with one or two ANOL CC charging vessels for charging of a full drill pattern with fixed carrier positioning. The charging vessels are available in volumes of 300, 500, 750, or 1,000 liters (carrying capacity of 537, 895, 1,342, or 1,790 pounds). The heavy-duty carrier has articulated-frame steering and four-wheel drive for maneuverability, and it may be equipped with diesel or electric hydraulics.
Atlas Copco; www.atlascopco.us.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader511 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia179 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit111 Views