Atlas Copco Chargetec UV2 ANFO charging truck
Atlas Copco’s new Chargetec UV2, a multi-directional ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck, has a high-speed charging capacity of 286 pounds per minute with high density. The single-boom truck is equipped with one or two ANOL CC charging vessels for charging of a full drill pattern with fixed carrier positioning. The charging vessels are available in volumes of 300, 500, 750, or 1,000 liters (carrying capacity of 537, 895, 1,342, or 1,790 pounds). The heavy-duty carrier has articulated-frame steering and four-wheel drive for maneuverability, and it may be equipped with diesel or electric hydraulics.
Atlas Copco; www.atlascopco.us.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility888 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?310 Views