Atlas Copco Chargetec UV2 ANFO charging truck
Atlas Copco’s new Chargetec UV2, a multi-directional ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck, has a high-speed charging capacity of 286 pounds per minute with high density. The single-boom truck is equipped with one or two ANOL CC charging vessels for charging of a full drill pattern with fixed carrier positioning. The charging vessels are available in volumes of 300, 500, 750, or 1,000 liters (carrying capacity of 537, 895, 1,342, or 1,790 pounds). The heavy-duty carrier has articulated-frame steering and four-wheel drive for maneuverability, and it may be equipped with diesel or electric hydraulics.
Atlas Copco; www.atlascopco.us.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg328 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views