Atlas Copco Chargetec UV2 ANFO charging truck
Atlas Copco’s new Chargetec UV2, a multi-directional ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck, has a high-speed charging capacity of 286 pounds per minute with high density. The single-boom truck is equipped with one or two ANOL CC charging vessels for charging of a full drill pattern with fixed carrier positioning. The charging vessels are available in volumes of 300, 500, 750, or 1,000 liters (carrying capacity of 537, 895, 1,342, or 1,790 pounds). The heavy-duty carrier has articulated-frame steering and four-wheel drive for maneuverability, and it may be equipped with diesel or electric hydraulics.
Atlas Copco; www.atlascopco.us.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1842 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1154 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania436 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up429 Views