Atlas Copco Chargetec UV2 ANFO charging truck
Atlas Copco’s new Chargetec UV2, a multi-directional ANFO (ammonium nitrate/fuel oil explosive) charging truck, has a high-speed charging capacity of 286 pounds per minute with high density. The single-boom truck is equipped with one or two ANOL CC charging vessels for charging of a full drill pattern with fixed carrier positioning. The charging vessels are available in volumes of 300, 500, 750, or 1,000 liters (carrying capacity of 537, 895, 1,342, or 1,790 pounds). The heavy-duty carrier has articulated-frame steering and four-wheel drive for maneuverability, and it may be equipped with diesel or electric hydraulics.
Atlas Copco; www.atlascopco.us.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Featured Products
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views