Atlas Copco CMT names new ground support manager for Northwest U.S.
Ryan Youngblood has been appointed as ground support sales manager of the Northwest U.S., for Atlas Copco CMT USA. In his new role, Youngblood will report directly to Matt Willeford, manager of Atlas Copco’s Elko, Nev., store.
Youngblood will begin transitioning from his current role as Elko service manager within the next month. He joined the Atlas Copco Elko store in June of 2009. Prior to that date he had worked for a competitive ground-support supply company. Seven of his 12 years in the industry have involved the sales or installation of ground support products.
“Ryan’s 12-plus years’ experience in the mining industry will help build strong customer relationships and drive additional business throughout the west,” said Willeford. He continued his comments, noting, “This new position will complement our current sales efforts focused on the Elko area. With the increasing number of mines coming on line and support needed to cover this growing market, Ryan’s addition to the sales team will be a key contributor to our continued (ground support) growth.”
Youngblood’s focus will be on Swellex and Roofex sales and on allied ground support products through an existing network of distributors.
Youngblood will continue to reside in the Elko area.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151035 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1009 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production691 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views