Atlas Copco Construction Mining names Peter Redaelli as RDT product manager
As product manager, Redaelli will be responsible for launching Atlas Copco’s drilling consumables; spearheading marketing and sales strategies for all U.S. market segments; providing guidance to support representatives, store personnel and independent distributors; ensuring product availability; and coordinating marketplace exposure.
Redaelli has worked with Atlas Copco for eight years as product specialist for the Mustang marketing test.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views