Atlas Copco Construction Mining names Peter Redaelli as RDT product manager
As product manager, Redaelli will be responsible for launching Atlas Copco’s drilling consumables; spearheading marketing and sales strategies for all U.S. market segments; providing guidance to support representatives, store personnel and independent distributors; ensuring product availability; and coordinating marketplace exposure.
Redaelli has worked with Atlas Copco for eight years as product specialist for the Mustang marketing test.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1850 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania449 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up433 Views