Atlas Copco Construction Mining names Peter Redaelli as RDT product manager
As product manager, Redaelli will be responsible for launching Atlas Copco’s drilling consumables; spearheading marketing and sales strategies for all U.S. market segments; providing guidance to support representatives, store personnel and independent distributors; ensuring product availability; and coordinating marketplace exposure.
Redaelli has worked with Atlas Copco for eight years as product specialist for the Mustang marketing test.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2312 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...542 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views