Atlas Copco Construction Mining names Peter Redaelli as RDT product manager
As product manager, Redaelli will be responsible for launching Atlas Copco’s drilling consumables; spearheading marketing and sales strategies for all U.S. market segments; providing guidance to support representatives, store personnel and independent distributors; ensuring product availability; and coordinating marketplace exposure.
Redaelli has worked with Atlas Copco for eight years as product specialist for the Mustang marketing test.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1345 Views
- Martin Marietta sees business results soar412 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”248 Views
- Man dies in silo accident at Texas concrete plant216 Views