Atlas Copco Construction Mining names Peter Redaelli as RDT product manager
As product manager, Redaelli will be responsible for launching Atlas Copco’s drilling consumables; spearheading marketing and sales strategies for all U.S. market segments; providing guidance to support representatives, store personnel and independent distributors; ensuring product availability; and coordinating marketplace exposure.
Redaelli has worked with Atlas Copco for eight years as product specialist for the Mustang marketing test.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill764 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability688 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]553 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views