Atlas Copco hires new South Central Region district manager
Derek Anderson has accepted the new position of district manager for the South Central Region of Atlas Copco’s Drilling Solutions (ADS,) Rock Drilling Tools, Surface Drilling Equipment, and Geotechnical Drilling and Exploration (GDE) product lines.
His responsibilities include working with Atlas Copco distributors Luby Equipment and Venture Drilling Supply. In his new role, Anderson will continue to report directly to Scott Slater, business line manager for GDE and ADS Oil & Gas.
Anderson has worked for Ingersoll-Rand and Atlas Copco for a combined total of 15 years.
Commenting on Anderson’s background, Slater said, “With experience in engineering, direct sales, distributor sales management, business development and a particular focus on the oil and gas industry, we are confident that Anderson will assure the success of Atlas Copco with today’s products, as well as future products that service this industry.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution219 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views