Atlas Copco hires new South Central Region district manager
Derek Anderson has accepted the new position of district manager for the South Central Region of Atlas Copco’s Drilling Solutions (ADS,) Rock Drilling Tools, Surface Drilling Equipment, and Geotechnical Drilling and Exploration (GDE) product lines.
His responsibilities include working with Atlas Copco distributors Luby Equipment and Venture Drilling Supply. In his new role, Anderson will continue to report directly to Scott Slater, business line manager for GDE and ADS Oil & Gas.
Anderson has worked for Ingersoll-Rand and Atlas Copco for a combined total of 15 years.
Commenting on Anderson’s background, Slater said, “With experience in engineering, direct sales, distributor sales management, business development and a particular focus on the oil and gas industry, we are confident that Anderson will assure the success of Atlas Copco with today’s products, as well as future products that service this industry.”
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturer and People News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure542 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]494 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine239 Views