Atlas Copco hires new South Central Region district manager
Derek Anderson has accepted the new position of district manager for the South Central Region of Atlas Copco’s Drilling Solutions (ADS,) Rock Drilling Tools, Surface Drilling Equipment, and Geotechnical Drilling and Exploration (GDE) product lines.
His responsibilities include working with Atlas Copco distributors Luby Equipment and Venture Drilling Supply. In his new role, Anderson will continue to report directly to Scott Slater, business line manager for GDE and ADS Oil & Gas.
Anderson has worked for Ingersoll-Rand and Atlas Copco for a combined total of 15 years.
Commenting on Anderson’s background, Slater said, “With experience in engineering, direct sales, distributor sales management, business development and a particular focus on the oil and gas industry, we are confident that Anderson will assure the success of Atlas Copco with today’s products, as well as future products that service this industry.”
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again321 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views