Atlas Copco Introduces Heavy-Duty SilverLine Working Tools For Heavy Hydraulic Breakers
WESTFIELD, Mass- Atlas Copco Construction Tools LLC introduces the SilverLine series, a new line of hydraulic breaker working tools that provide increased wear resistance in heavy-duty breaking applications.
Designed for use under the toughest conditions, the high strength SilverLine tools are composed of a modified material combination that provides maximum resistance to external bending forces on the tool. A specially hardened outer jacket also contributes to enhanced wear resistance, thus extending the service life of the tool.
The SilverLine series is engineered specifically to be effective in hard and abrasive varieties of rock, including granite, basalt, gabbro, gneiss, quartz and sandstone. By offering a higher abuse tolerance to these materials, SilverLine tools allow users to efficiently work in a greater number of high-load applications.
The SilverLine was developed and is produced at Atlas Copco”s own fully automated chisel hardening facilities. This allows the company to maintain consistent control over its product, ensuring it is manufactured to the highest quality standards.
The tools are built to the specific working requirements of Atlas Copco”s HB series of hydraulic breakers, comprised of the HB2200, HB 2500, HB 3000, HB 4200, HB 5800, HB 7000, and the soon to be introduced HB 10000. SilverLine tool options include the moil point for multi-purpose use, the flat chisel for rock breaking and demolition, and the blunt tool for breaking rock, concrete and oversized material.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1055 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program579 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas311 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views