Atlas Copco QAS 150 Portable Generator Designed for Extreme Conditions
October 17, 2011 – Commerce City, CO – The Atlas Copco Construction Equipment QAS 150 portable generator is designed for extreme weather conditions. Enclosed in a zincor-coated steel canopy and skid-mounted on a standard, sealed, spillage-free frame, the generator features a 6-cylinder John Deere Tier 4A diesel engine with 169 hp at 1800 rpm.
The Atlas Copco QAS 150 generator offers 125 kW / 155 kVA of rated standby power and 112 kW / 140 kVA of rated prime power. The unit’s sound pressure level at 23 feet at 75-percent load is rated at 71 db (A). With a 223-gallon capacity fuel tank, the QAS 150’s fuel consumption at 75-percent load is 7 gal/hr.
The QAS 150 generator is designed for ease of maintenance and service. A comprehensive instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be viewed without opening the control panel door, and analog gauges provide at-a-glance monitoring. The machine is engineered for 500-hour service intervals and has been manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality assurance regulations.
The skid-mounted version measures 133 in. long, 76 in. high, 47 in. wide and weighs 7,484 lbs. The trailer style measures 191 in. long, 92 in. high, 84 in. wide and weighs 8,541 lbs.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs688 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries248 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views