Atlas Copco QAS 150 Portable Generator Designed for Extreme Conditions
October 17, 2011 – Commerce City, CO – The Atlas Copco Construction Equipment QAS 150 portable generator is designed for extreme weather conditions. Enclosed in a zincor-coated steel canopy and skid-mounted on a standard, sealed, spillage-free frame, the generator features a 6-cylinder John Deere Tier 4A diesel engine with 169 hp at 1800 rpm.
The Atlas Copco QAS 150 generator offers 125 kW / 155 kVA of rated standby power and 112 kW / 140 kVA of rated prime power. The unit’s sound pressure level at 23 feet at 75-percent load is rated at 71 db (A). With a 223-gallon capacity fuel tank, the QAS 150’s fuel consumption at 75-percent load is 7 gal/hr.
The QAS 150 generator is designed for ease of maintenance and service. A comprehensive instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be viewed without opening the control panel door, and analog gauges provide at-a-glance monitoring. The machine is engineered for 500-hour service intervals and has been manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 quality assurance regulations.
The skid-mounted version measures 133 in. long, 76 in. high, 47 in. wide and weighs 7,484 lbs. The trailer style measures 191 in. long, 92 in. high, 84 in. wide and weighs 8,541 lbs.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry623 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views