Atlas Copco QAS 45 portable generator delivers 35 kW of prime power
The QAS 45 generator includes a standard multi-voltage selector switch and QC1002 digital control system. The instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be managed without opening the canopy. A 70-gal. fuel tank is expected to allow a 24-hour run time.
Designed for extreme weather conditions, the QAS 45 portable generator features a Zincor steel enclosure and its frame is designed to be spillage-free to protect the environment.
Options available on the Atlas Copco QAS 45 portable generator include a battery charger and battery switch, a coolant heater, and a wireless remote start. Extended warranties are also available.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views