Atlas Copco QAS 45 portable generator delivers 35 kW of prime power
The QAS 45 generator includes a standard multi-voltage selector switch and QC1002 digital control system. The instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be managed without opening the canopy. A 70-gal. fuel tank is expected to allow a 24-hour run time.
Designed for extreme weather conditions, the QAS 45 portable generator features a Zincor steel enclosure and its frame is designed to be spillage-free to protect the environment.
Options available on the Atlas Copco QAS 45 portable generator include a battery charger and battery switch, a coolant heater, and a wireless remote start. Extended warranties are also available.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views