Atlas Copco QAS 45 portable generator delivers 35 kW of prime power
The QAS 45 generator includes a standard multi-voltage selector switch and QC1002 digital control system. The instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be managed without opening the canopy. A 70-gal. fuel tank is expected to allow a 24-hour run time.
Designed for extreme weather conditions, the QAS 45 portable generator features a Zincor steel enclosure and its frame is designed to be spillage-free to protect the environment.
Options available on the Atlas Copco QAS 45 portable generator include a battery charger and battery switch, a coolant heater, and a wireless remote start. Extended warranties are also available.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views