Atlas Copco: Quattro movement for increased feeding capacity
Atlas Copco’s new line of track-mounted mobile crushers and screeners suitable for demolition, quarrying, and road construction applications includes jaw crushers, impact crushers, and cone crushers with a crushing capacity from 242 to 606 tons per hour, and screeners with a capacity of 242 to 485 tons per hour.
Atlas Copco’s four models of Powercrusher jaw crushers incorporate the unique “Quattro Movement.” Quattro Movement is made possible by an up-thrust toggle plate position. This causes a figure-eight motion in the moving jaw, which increases the feeding capacity and produces a post-crush at the crusher outlet.
There are six Powercrusher impact crusher models, all of which use optimized geometry in the crusher box with hydraulically adjustable swing beams. The result is a minimal percentage of oversized material, and high reduction ratios and throughputs.
The PC 1000 cone crusher features cones that are compact units designed to accept an “all-in” in feed. This all-in feeding increases the particle-on-particle crushing, which in turn increases the quality of the end material shape, decreases wear, and can eliminate the need for pre-screening. The complete Powercrusher line includes 11 different models of rock crushers and six screener models
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views