Atlas Copco: Quattro movement for increased feeding capacity
Atlas Copco’s new line of track-mounted mobile crushers and screeners suitable for demolition, quarrying, and road construction applications includes jaw crushers, impact crushers, and cone crushers with a crushing capacity from 242 to 606 tons per hour, and screeners with a capacity of 242 to 485 tons per hour.
Atlas Copco’s four models of Powercrusher jaw crushers incorporate the unique “Quattro Movement.” Quattro Movement is made possible by an up-thrust toggle plate position. This causes a figure-eight motion in the moving jaw, which increases the feeding capacity and produces a post-crush at the crusher outlet.
There are six Powercrusher impact crusher models, all of which use optimized geometry in the crusher box with hydraulically adjustable swing beams. The result is a minimal percentage of oversized material, and high reduction ratios and throughputs.
The PC 1000 cone crusher features cones that are compact units designed to accept an “all-in” in feed. This all-in feeding increases the particle-on-particle crushing, which in turn increases the quality of the end material shape, decreases wear, and can eliminate the need for pre-screening. The complete Powercrusher line includes 11 different models of rock crushers and six screener models
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views