Atlas Copco receives honors
Atlas Copco has received acclaim for its innovative and sustainable business practices. Honors include Newsweek’s Green Rankings, Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Innovators, and rankings in the Patent Board of global industrial equipment manufacturers and Forbes magazine’s Top 100 most innovative companies in the world, as well as inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for 2011.
Newsweek’s Green Rankings identified Atlas Copco as global leaders who incorporate policies, practices, and programs that foster environmental well-being. The company ranked number 161 among global companies, number 15 among Capital Goods companies, and third among companies with headquarters in Sweden.
Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Innovators is based on an examination of the intellectual property of all companies or organizations that have had 100 patents or more approved in the past three years. Atlas Copco made the list based on the success of their patent applications, the global scope of the patents, and, most importantly, the influence these patents have had on other companies’ inventions.
The Patent Board of global industrial equipment manufacturers, which measures the quality of the companies’ patent portfolios, ranked Atlas Copco as number 13 on the list of 119 companies. The company’s ranking was number 23 the previous year.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)394 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars336 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees271 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views