Atlas Copco SB 702 solid-body hydraulic breaker
Atlas Copco says its new SB 702 hydraulic breaker features a solid body, which no other breaker in the 700 kg class has. Its percussion mechanism and guide system are integrated into a single block of steel, eliminating the need for side bolts and making it compact and easy to handle. The integrated, maintenance-free accumulator is easily accessible, yet well protected. The unit can be installed on a broad variety of carriers. Double tool retainer bars minimize stress and wear on the working tools.
Atlas Copco Construction Tools; www.atlascopco.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities362 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views