Atlas Copco SB 702 solid-body hydraulic breaker
Atlas Copco says its new SB 702 hydraulic breaker features a solid body, which no other breaker in the 700 kg class has. Its percussion mechanism and guide system are integrated into a single block of steel, eliminating the need for side bolts and making it compact and easy to handle. The integrated, maintenance-free accumulator is easily accessible, yet well protected. The unit can be installed on a broad variety of carriers. Double tool retainer bars minimize stress and wear on the working tools.
Atlas Copco Construction Tools; www.atlascopco.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest367 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views