Atlas Copco SB 702 solid-body hydraulic breaker
Atlas Copco says its new SB 702 hydraulic breaker features a solid body, which no other breaker in the 700 kg class has. Its percussion mechanism and guide system are integrated into a single block of steel, eliminating the need for side bolts and making it compact and easy to handle. The integrated, maintenance-free accumulator is easily accessible, yet well protected. The unit can be installed on a broad variety of carriers. Double tool retainer bars minimize stress and wear on the working tools.
Atlas Copco Construction Tools; www.atlascopco.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher501 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution177 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views