Atlas Copco SB 702 solid-body hydraulic breaker
Atlas Copco says its new SB 702 hydraulic breaker features a solid body, which no other breaker in the 700 kg class has. Its percussion mechanism and guide system are integrated into a single block of steel, eliminating the need for side bolts and making it compact and easy to handle. The integrated, maintenance-free accumulator is easily accessible, yet well protected. The unit can be installed on a broad variety of carriers. Double tool retainer bars minimize stress and wear on the working tools.
Atlas Copco Construction Tools; www.atlascopco.com.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs169 Views