Atlas Copco™s QAS 120 Generator
October, 2008: Atlas Copco builds its products with customers, technology, and quality in mind. This generator provides the versatility needed for a variety of construction projects.
The durability of this unit can be seen firsthand by looking at its tough Zincor steel coated canopy and how it™s mounted on rugged skids. It is designed for extreme weather conditions. It is also designed for easy servicing and has a 500 hour service interval, reducing the cost of ownership.
All components are produced and tested to exacting standards for optimum performance in the most demanding conditions. A standard sealed spillage-free frame, which will ensure that all fluids can be retained within the frame, is environmentally friendly. Atlas Copco™s stringent manufacturing standards follow ISO 9001 quality assurance regulations.
A comprehensive instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be supervised without opening the canopy. Analog gauges provide at-a-glance monitoring. Protected by a tough transparent cover, the single panel provides easy start up and control of the generator. The panel also provides full system monitoring to ease operation.
From our partners
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program617 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents299 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials240 Views