Atlas Copco™s QAS 120 Generator
October, 2008: Atlas Copco builds its products with customers, technology, and quality in mind. This generator provides the versatility needed for a variety of construction projects.
The durability of this unit can be seen firsthand by looking at its tough Zincor steel coated canopy and how it™s mounted on rugged skids. It is designed for extreme weather conditions. It is also designed for easy servicing and has a 500 hour service interval, reducing the cost of ownership.
All components are produced and tested to exacting standards for optimum performance in the most demanding conditions. A standard sealed spillage-free frame, which will ensure that all fluids can be retained within the frame, is environmentally friendly. Atlas Copco™s stringent manufacturing standards follow ISO 9001 quality assurance regulations.
A comprehensive instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be supervised without opening the canopy. Analog gauges provide at-a-glance monitoring. Protected by a tough transparent cover, the single panel provides easy start up and control of the generator. The panel also provides full system monitoring to ease operation.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views