Atlas Copco™s QAS 120 Generator
October, 2008: Atlas Copco builds its products with customers, technology, and quality in mind. This generator provides the versatility needed for a variety of construction projects.
The durability of this unit can be seen firsthand by looking at its tough Zincor steel coated canopy and how it™s mounted on rugged skids. It is designed for extreme weather conditions. It is also designed for easy servicing and has a 500 hour service interval, reducing the cost of ownership.
All components are produced and tested to exacting standards for optimum performance in the most demanding conditions. A standard sealed spillage-free frame, which will ensure that all fluids can be retained within the frame, is environmentally friendly. Atlas Copco™s stringent manufacturing standards follow ISO 9001 quality assurance regulations.
A comprehensive instrument panel enables all key operating functions to be supervised without opening the canopy. Analog gauges provide at-a-glance monitoring. Protected by a tough transparent cover, the single panel provides easy start up and control of the generator. The panel also provides full system monitoring to ease operation.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader175 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs171 Views