USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas 2012 Edition
The USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas is designed as a standard magazine size for easy storage and handling. Features include:
- State maps depicting crushed stone and sand & gravel operation locations;
- An index of each state’s operations showing ownership; and
- A map legend and instructions on how to use the atlas.
This valuable tool is used by Aggregates Manager readers for a variety of resource data, such as locating new sources of supply.
A companion CD includes additional, in-depth information about industry companies, types of aggregates and locations – including GPS coordinates. Information on more than 5,000 mapped locations and thousands of unmapped additional locations is contained on the CD.
Our 2012 Digital version of the USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas does not include any of the maps or corresponding detail. Please use the order form to secure the printed version.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views