USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas 2012 Edition
The USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas is designed as a standard magazine size for easy storage and handling. Features include:
- State maps depicting crushed stone and sand & gravel operation locations;
- An index of each state’s operations showing ownership; and
- A map legend and instructions on how to use the atlas.
This valuable tool is used by Aggregates Manager readers for a variety of resource data, such as locating new sources of supply.
A companion CD includes additional, in-depth information about industry companies, types of aggregates and locations – including GPS coordinates. Information on more than 5,000 mapped locations and thousands of unmapped additional locations is contained on the CD.
Our 2012 Digital version of the USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas does not include any of the maps or corresponding detail. Please use the order form to secure the printed version.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views