USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas 2012 Edition
The USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas is designed as a standard magazine size for easy storage and handling. Features include:
- State maps depicting crushed stone and sand & gravel operation locations;
- An index of each state’s operations showing ownership; and
- A map legend and instructions on how to use the atlas.
This valuable tool is used by Aggregates Manager readers for a variety of resource data, such as locating new sources of supply.
A companion CD includes additional, in-depth information about industry companies, types of aggregates and locations – including GPS coordinates. Information on more than 5,000 mapped locations and thousands of unmapped additional locations is contained on the CD.
Our 2012 Digital version of the USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas does not include any of the maps or corresponding detail. Please use the order form to secure the printed version.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher524 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views