USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas 2012 Edition
The USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas is designed as a standard magazine size for easy storage and handling. Features include:
- State maps depicting crushed stone and sand & gravel operation locations;
- An index of each state’s operations showing ownership; and
- A map legend and instructions on how to use the atlas.
This valuable tool is used by Aggregates Manager readers for a variety of resource data, such as locating new sources of supply.
A companion CD includes additional, in-depth information about industry companies, types of aggregates and locations – including GPS coordinates. Information on more than 5,000 mapped locations and thousands of unmapped additional locations is contained on the CD.
Our 2012 Digital version of the USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas does not include any of the maps or corresponding detail. Please use the order form to secure the printed version.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person532 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views