USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas 2012 Edition
The USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas is designed as a standard magazine size for easy storage and handling. Features include:
- State maps depicting crushed stone and sand & gravel operation locations;
- An index of each state’s operations showing ownership; and
- A map legend and instructions on how to use the atlas.
This valuable tool is used by Aggregates Manager readers for a variety of resource data, such as locating new sources of supply.
A companion CD includes additional, in-depth information about industry companies, types of aggregates and locations – including GPS coordinates. Information on more than 5,000 mapped locations and thousands of unmapped additional locations is contained on the CD.
Our 2012 Digital version of the USGS Aggregates Industry Atlas does not include any of the maps or corresponding detail. Please use the order form to secure the printed version.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1040 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015655 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success583 Views