August 2008 – RollOuts
Case Construction Equipment is now offering 100-percent remanufactured hydraulic pumps for its CX and 90B series excavators.
Volvo Trucks engines with an optional Low NOx Idle feature now meet California’s stringent requirements for truck-idling emissions.
WEG has announced a program for ordering custom-designed AC induction motors for a wide range of horsepower, voltage, and speed ratings.
Chevron has introduced a new 10W-30 Delo 400 LE multi-grade diesel oil for engines burning ultra low sulfur diesel (ULSD). A 15W-40 Delo 400 LE was introduced earlier.
Inpro/Seal Co. is offering a Return on Investment Calculation Worksheet that helps users of pumps and motors quantify the effectiveness of bearing isolators when applied to rotating equipment.
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views