More from Jason Cannon
Navistar has been weighted down by the failures of its EGR-only engines now for several years, and the company’s quarterly earnings reports became a regular reminder of the work that lies ahead in restoring a once prominent trucking heavyweight. After nearly ...
DuraClass introduces its newly improved HPT “Tub” Body Line, which has been redesigned to meet all heavy-duty dump body needs. The HPT-B1 features a closed fender design, and comes in 14- to 18-ft. lengths in either carbon steel or stainless steel. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas424 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents307 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views