More from Jason Cannon
Navistar has been weighted down by the failures of its EGR-only engines now for several years, and the company’s quarterly earnings reports became a regular reminder of the work that lies ahead in restoring a once prominent trucking heavyweight. After nearly ...
DuraClass introduces its newly improved HPT “Tub” Body Line, which has been redesigned to meet all heavy-duty dump body needs. The HPT-B1 features a closed fender design, and comes in 14- to 18-ft. lengths in either carbon steel or stainless steel. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views